Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Darn you OPKs darn you!

As you probably noticed, my rant of the day is with OPKs. I have been using them since day 8 of this cycle and have gotten no results so far. When I used to use them I would always have some sort of line that would darken and finally turn positive leading up to ovulation. This time around however, I get no kind of definitive marking until I have let it dry for HOURS. The directions say 5 minutes, but the control line isn't even it's full color after 5 minutes.

I just don't know what to think. Today is cycle day 16, and I had a temp rise of .07, to be safe, we have been bd'ing for the past three days or so and will continue for a couple more, I just wish the stupid things would give me an answer. Now I'm scared that I might not even be ovulating, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I am pretty psyched for tonight, hubs is on his way home and we're going out to Granite City tonight, just the two of us for dinner. I am going to relax, have a drink, eat and spend some time with hubs. Tonight is date night!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Cycle Day: 16
Temp: 97.4
Opk: -?

No comments:

Post a Comment