Sunday, January 18, 2009

I hate waiting.

It's true, I'm a very impatient person. The only plans I have today are to go to Michaels, grab some scrap booking supplies, check out wedding supplies for my mom and I am going to play around with the flowers, because I am doing all the flowers for my moms wedding. Bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and any other floral. I'm the craftier of us two, and I did alot of the floral for my own wedding almost three years ago. Three years, geesh. We've been together period, for seven years on March 1. February 14th, 2002 was the day I decided I was going to marry him someday.

So Nick also had something to do today. He does the tech work for his Grandma's company and they have had ongoing problems with her computer. He finally got all the parts and got it fixed but the new video card drivers aren't compatible with Windows 2k, so they are having issues right now. We put Hailey down at 11, he left at 11:30 and he's still gone and she hasn't napped. My afternoon is fail so far.

Sunday, January 18, 2009
Cycle Day: 13
Temp: 97.51
Opk: -

No comments:

Post a Comment